If you’re partial to a cheeky Nando’s, there’s an easy way to get 7% (at the time of writing) back on any order made in their restaurants.
The way to do it is simple: buy a gift cards with 7% cashback from TopCashback and use it yourself. This is the same gift card that Nando’s themselves are offering, but with a cashback.
In addition, you’ll get an extra £10 from TopCashback themselves if you don’t already have an account with them and use the referral link from this article (see step 1 below). TopCashback, it’s a completely free service, unaffiliated with our site. Read on their own page the idea behind it.
1. Create a free TopCashback account if you don’t have one already by clicking the link below. This link will give you the extra £10.
2. Go to the gift cards section and click the “Get Cashback Now” button
3. Look for the Nando’s logo. Use the browser’s search function to find it more quickly.
If the logo doesn’t appear, it’s likely that the promotion is over.
4. Click the logo and scroll back to the top of the page. You’ll then be able to choose on the right-hand side the amount on your gift card. The maximum is £100 per purchase, but you can make multiple purchases. You can pay by debit or credit card and you will get the usual credit card points.
5. The gift cards are digital. Although they say that the “card may take up to 1 business day to process”, the emails should be arriving much faster, along with a confirmation of the cashback.
6. Follow the instructions in the email to use the credit. Essentially you can show the confirmation email on your mobile device in any Nando’s restaurant.
Everything else stays the same, in particular you still earn Nando’s rewards (chillies) for purchases.